Monday, January 9, 2012

Meet our third blogger...Mary DiMercurio



We were fortunate that our first attempt at blogging about our mission trips to Belize in 2009 was so well received that we have been asked to continue it for the past few years. We are also fortunate to have several contributing bloggers. This year, for the 2012 January trip, I would like to introduce our newest blogger, Mary DiMercurio:

I am Mary DiMercurio, a retired teacher after 33 years in Missouri. This January I am excited to be teaching in a different environment and getting to know some Mayan families. We will be based out of Punta Gorda, where Bill Kren and I will try to update these wonderful
experiences every other day.

All Saints Parish is traveling again to Belize to share Christ's love and learning with our sister villages. In January 2012 we will be going to: San Lucas, Corazon and Otoxha, where we will build, paint, teach and share medical care with the villagers.

God Bless You for your prayers as we begin our journey.



2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your updates! Know of all of our prayers for you all back here at All Saints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and all your group and the people there are in my prayers, Mary. My knee surgery went well. Glad I don't have any more. Be careful.

    Love you,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete