Friday, January 2, 2009

Less than 12 hours

Less than 12 hours and we will be at the airport.

We arrive at Lambert at 4 am then we head to Houston to catch our flight to Belize City. Then we have a 5 hour drive to Punta Gorda. We are in the air a total of 5 hours....so our total travel time tomorrow is 10 hours!!!

But we make the most of it and it gives our team a lot of time to get to know each other.

I am all packed and amazingly enough it all fits in my carry-on and backpack! That is a relief!!!

So... I am off to spend my last evening with Doug and Griffey before I leave them for the next 10 days. I am so excited to go, but I will miss them both LOTS along with my family, my nephews, my niece, my friends and all of you!

More to come. Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. And keep our families that we leave behind for the next 10 days in your prayers too and that God keeps them safe while we are away! And please say a prayer that our blog works while we are there! LOL.


Love ya all!

Jaime
Sent from my BlackBerry...

No comments:

Post a Comment